River Edge Accommodation
Breede River, 6858
Western Cape, South Africa
Phone +27 (0)23 004 0054
Mobile +27 (0)83 556 4947
(Please note! We are currently experiencing problems with the reliability of both our landline and cell phone.
If you cannot get hold of us telephonically, please send us an e-mail and we will respond as soon as possible.)
Directions to River Edge Accommodation:
- Travel on the N1 from Cape Town towards Worcester (through the tunnel).
- Turn left on the R43 CERES road.
- Continue for about 27 km till you get Bainskloof Pass / Wellington R301 turnoff.
- Turn left and continue for about 1 kilometre.
- Cross the 2 single bridges over the Breede River.(Darling bridge).
- Turn immediately right.
- Large rock pillar with the River Edge sign.
- Dial the secret number once in front of the gate.
- Follow the signs to your house.
- Dial the gate number we sent you, once in front of the gate.
What to bring?
Swim towel, costume, hiking shoes, fishing rod and bait (whole kernel corn and lures), bicycle, tin foil, spices, food, sunscreen, hat, backpack, water bottle, mosquito repellent, books to read, games, music, toiletries (no soap supplied), extra toilet paper, firelighters, - you can buy more wood on the farm.
Tea, instant coffee, coffee plunger (bring your own filter coffee), grid, bin bags, dishwashing liquid, liquid soap for hands, one bag of wood more wood for sale at the farmhouse, bath towels, beds are covered with fitted sheet, down duvet, electric blanket during winter months as well as an extra blanket per bed. (stack beds have no electric blankets), Toilet paper: one in each bathroom.